Red Velvet Protein Cupcakes
Delicious and moist cupcakes packed with protein - what's not to love?Ingredients:
- 40g FemFuelz Chocolate Whey
- 100g Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 150g Honey
- 80ml Milk
- 140g 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
- 50ml Low Low Butter (melted)
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1tbsp Red Food Colouring
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 180g Lightest Philadelphia
- 2 scoops FemFuelz Vanilla Whey
- 2 tbsp milk
- Start with your cupcake ingredients and mix all dry together. Then add in your wet cupcakes ingredients.
- Mix well, add to cupcake tray and bake for 20 mins @180 degrees.
- While your cupcakes bake, make up your cream cheese frosting with the ingredients stated above.
- Once cupcakes are fully cooked and cooled, add your frosting to the top of each bun and decorate how you wish!
- Try not to eat them all in one go & enjoy! :)
Love, Ciara Kilmartin @thehumblebalance!
Leave a comment