Who doesn't love a brownie? And what's even better is a brownie with added macros to help you hit your protein target while still tasting delicious!
Follow along on our instagram or use the steps below :)
Ingredients: Makes 9
- 2 scoops FemFuelz Chocolate Whey
- 200g Plain Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Melted Low Butter
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 4 tbsp Milk
- Creme Eggs.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then add your eggs, butter, greek yogurt and milk.
- One everything is well mixed add to a lined baking tray and bake @180 degrees for 15 mins
- Cut 4/5 creme eggs in half
- Remove tray from oven, add your creme egg halves and return to the oven for a further 20 mins.
- Let sit before cutting, serve and enjoy!
Love, Ciara Kilmartin @thehumblebalance!